Thursday, March 15, 2012

Price.

Sy agak bengang apabila time saya semangat nak bagi present kt someone, and orang itu pun menolak dengan alasan "Eh, xyah la susah2.." "Xpelah, nanti susahkan awk plak", "Sy x mahu la, xpe.."

omg, kalau Faiqah nak bagi awak hadiah, accept it! >_<

I don't usually gave present to someone (especially for no particular reasons), but when I do, you know you're special. And when I'm willing to sacrifice my time/money/energy to get the present for you, then you know you're even more special =)

Dan satu lagi yang buat saya bengang, bila saya nak call someone, dan orang itu menolak dengan alasan
" xyah la call, msg jer.. mahal kot call dari UK.." "eh, awk ni call dari UK x mahal ke bil telefon nnti? " bla bla bla.. omg, annoying-nya!

hey, idiot!

...I rarely call anybody just to chat, when I do call you, you know you're special. =)
And if I'm willing to sacrifice my pounds and penny, my study time, and my energy ....just to listen to you nagging... you should know you're even moreeee special to me.

It's okay if I look stupid,who cares? i don't mind.


I always believe everything comes with a price.
if you wanna something, you have to pay for it,

either with money, time, effort, love, attention.. etc etc

I love to make every important person in my life , feels happy.
i love to make them smile, i really do,
that's why you should never ever question me or decline me.

just some silly insignificant post..
I'm just waiting to go out to theater practice,
if i don't write, i'm gonna collapse on my bed sleeping...zzzz so tired!!

No comments:

☼ ☀ ☁ ☂ ☃