Saturday, March 3, 2012

a proposal.

I'm 5 days late, wuuu..

"There is a popular tradition in UK that a woman may propose marriage to a man on February 29. If the man refuses, he then is obligated to give the woman money or buy her a dress. In upper-class societies in Europe, if the man refuses marriage, he then must purchase 12 pairs of gloves for the woman, suggesting that the gloves are to hide the woman's embarrassment of not having an engagement ring. (lol)"
(sourse: wiki)

As soon as we found out about this tradition- woman can propose to a man on a leap day and more likely won't be rejected- my friends and I started to aim on any cute boys on the street to propose....not! =P

 ...............

Okay, so we were just being girls and were fascinated by the idea and my friend keep asking me,"Faiqah, who are you going to propose?" and I said,"What? me propose? heck no!"

........but I ran home as fast as I could after class to propose to somebody, hehehehe

But then as soon as I reached my room, my sister send me a message saying that she wants to Skype with me, alright.. so I opened Skype and told her that I wanna call somebody.

 Hello
 Hello
 Tau x hari ni hari apa?
Hari ni 29 Februari 2012...
 Tau x hari ni, kalau ikut tradisi kat UK, pompuan boleh propose lelaki..
 ooo..
  hmm.. ok, tu jer nak cakap.
( my sister who's watching through Skype dah gelak2)
Jadi ni nak propose saya la ni? Terharunya saya..
X ah, awak tu bukan org UK, ni utk org UK jer.. :P ...ok, bye!


LOL...
  so I did - did something memorable last 29th February, I try to propose a guy, well, kinda.
people say you should do something extraordinary that day, something that you won't do everyday, so I guess that would do, hihi.

29th Feb 2012. I'm 22, teasing a guy to marry me.
29th Feb 2016. I'm 26, hoping to be somebody's wife.
(kikiki,, kalau dunia masih ada n nyawa masih ada dan jodoh ada, insya-Allah)


I just don't really care anymore,
juzz go with the flow,
kalau ada, adalah, kalau xde, xpe.. hehehe

Menyerahkan urusan hidup kepada Sang Pencipta
Kerana Dia yang tahu apa yang terbaik untuk diri ini ^__^

No comments:

☼ ☀ ☁ ☂ ☃