Thursday, February 9, 2012

Cold.

Have you ever experienced coldness so cold that you feel like-- your fingers are going to break and shatter like glasses?


I just had one today. It's as painful as it sounds. =P

So cold that the air seems so sharp, it rips my skins apart.
Everyday I'll walk to class in tears, 'cause the wind hurt my eyes. T_T
My feet turns blue; so are my lips.

Everytime I tell my family or friends in Malaysia about how cold I am here,
they'll just smile and laugh and say how lucky, Malaysia panas etc ect...
oh, If only you knew that I'm in constant pain everyday.

how I miss the summer warmth!!
How I miss being able to move around freely.
How I miss going out in a single layer of clothes.


well, you'll never appreciate anything till they're gone.



It's still not snowing in Portsmouth though the temp used to be as low as -8
Hell, who cares about snow anyway, I just want the winter to be over.. I wanna be free again!

1 comment:

El-Azwar said...

me too, not that excited. i love sun better :P

☼ ☀ ☁ ☂ ☃