Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday morning.

Today, it's Friday.

I woke up early in the morning because I got class at 9 am, in St. George. It's quite far than usual Park Building. I hate to walk there cuz of the traffic. I'm so sleepy, I thought I wanna skip this class. ahhhhhh!! woof woof~ I want to sleep~~

So, lazily woke up, dress up, eat breakfast, and crap, I'm already late.

But then nobody in my house was preparing to go to class at that hour.

Went to Sanak's room and saw her lying on the bed.
then she told me the saddest thing ever.
There's no class today, we already have that class on Wednesday.

but why it's written in the timetable?????
why I don't understand my own Timetable???
Why I didn't realize that I have no classes on Friday?

Friday is my holiday, yay!!














okay, now since I've woke up and can't sleep back,
i don;t know what to do for the rest of the day.

1 comment:

ai syazwani azizi said...

hahaha,minggu lepas ader org tu dah sampai St Gorge bru la taw

☼ ☀ ☁ ☂ ☃