Monday, October 31, 2011

L , L and L.

So,I went to London hoping I could meet L cuz I've been missing him soo much lately... and yeah, I really did find him! I meet a blonde L and chibi L and emo L, lol,, they're all so cute



blonde L! he's so much like L, barefoot, the mask and evrything~~  he's the sweetest, he even give us sweets..so he's really a sweet guy~



 uwaaa~~!! lolly from L!! ahh I shall frame it and hang it on my wall
Emo L? he's so cute and saaaad ~awww <3  


 My fav chibi L!!


hes so cute! (well, hope its a 'he', i dont wanna be an accidental lesbian again T_T) n why on earth am I not smiling??? I was probably planning a "Guys, let's kidnap L" in my head.


sigh~  L !!!!!!!! you can so tell I'm obsessed with this freak...

haha.. but my L is still the cutest, I gave his 'brother's' lolly to him

No comments:

☼ ☀ ☁ ☂ ☃