Saturday, May 11, 2013

Right here, right now



Hi, Assalamualaikum to whoever nice enough to read this ,,, : D

Right now me and my friends in Portsmouth are having a nice break from our assignments . As you can see in the pic above, I got almost all things crossed out. I have only one exam left and it's just one hour paper,,, sooo... no pressure, lol (x study lagi ni.) ahaha.. laptop and tuan laptop sama2 nak meletup da ni...


My dissy... finally.. ok, no super big expectation for the marks.. asal lulus.. 60% lebih2 sikit pon okay la, bersyukur sgt sgt da.. huhu.. I know my topic is not super complicated impressive enough like the others,,, da la nipis jer.. hahaha T_T

soo.. what will I do for the rest of my spring break? No big plan yet.. mybe just having a small tour around Portsmouth and England.. definetly no plan to go abroad.. mybe pi kampung sebelah je,, ^_^

Okay, till next time, love love love.. bye!




No comments:

☼ ☀ ☁ ☂ ☃