Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I love you, I really do.






I'm sorry that I'm not a good friend.
I really love my friends. I really do.

I'm sorry that I am so wrapped up in my own world,
that I forgot to appreciate, those who have been so kind to me.
Looking back to the past, there are so many things that I regret doing.
things that might have hurt you, things that might have upset you.
But I can't turn back the time, no matter how much I want to.
I can only say how sorry I am.

Even then, I don't have the gut to face you and
say "I'm sorry, and I love you!"
I always have problems to express my emotions. This is just... me.

Friends,
although
I won't call you often, and I won't hanging out with you much,
but you're always in my mind,
and I will always be here for you.
I just need you to know that.



I'm trying to change, to be a better person.


No comments:

☼ ☀ ☁ ☂ ☃