Saturday, December 18, 2010

☆ Das ist mir! ☆





We need to upl0ad da cute pink jelly ab0ve.

2)Then, put a picture 0f 0urselves.

3)Then, f0ll0wed by s0me intr0ducti0n ab0ut 0urselves.

4)Then, a wishlist f0r the c0ming December.

4)Put the title 'itu aku' f0r this entry!

5)Finally, tag an0ther 5 pers0n :)

tq Nani for the tag^^



 1. upload the cute pink jelly...

Are u sure it's a jelly?

2.  a pic of myself..


juz kidding..

nah.. not one picture but 6 pics of my face!



 BORED n petend like it's snowing in my room.
sy nmpak cm budak Jepun x? x kan? sy nmpk cam pesakit kanser jer..lol


 3. Introduction about me:

I used to be a small little caterpillar in the tree,
wondering who I will be, can't go far but I can always dream.
Now I've become a butterlfy,
I left my tree and fly away to see
the beautiful world which once exist only in dreams.

4. Wishlist for Disember?

Yay, cuti!!

a. Harap2 trip to Sheffield berjalan dgn lancar.
b. finish reading all the books I have in my room.
c. shopping some pretty and cheap things..
d. study sket2..
e. basically just do everything I want to do la..

5. put the title 'itu aku' for this entry..

I put the title 'Das ist Mir' which also has the same meaning.

6. Tag 5 persons...

okay, I know my classmates mesti busy tgh plan trip..
so I just tag 3 young girls that I know won't be mad at me for asking them to do this:


AtinAdaHusna



No comments:

☼ ☀ ☁ ☂ ☃