Thursday, December 23, 2010

Fullmetal Alchemist ❤

Hi.. this is my last post before going to Sheffield tomorrow~


For The best anime ever created 

     


I love :

Edward Elric



 Ed hates milk and people calling him 'short'

Alphonse Elric



Al loves cat!

Winry Rockbell

 

Winry loves Ed and I want them to be together!!

Pinako Rockbell

Winry's grandmother
Den

Winry's dog




 

General Armstrong
LoL

 Other characters:

General Roy Mustang

General Maes Hughes


Riza Hawkeye


Rose Thomas


Izumi Curtis

Edward and Al's teacher.
May Chang

is said to be Al's girlfriend.
is that possible?????



the badass~

Lust


Envy



Greed

Pride

first version.

2nd version.

 Sloth


Gluttony

I hate Gluttony!!! why do you kill Wrath, you fat monster!



last but not least,

Wrath

i like Wrath, too bad he died.T_T


I've just finished watching Fullmetal Alchemist the Movie, they are sooo good, genius work! I hope I can finish watching the first two series, Fullmetal Alchemist original and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. I love FMA! I remember how my sister and I love to make fun of the Malay voice over when they showed this on TV, a few years ago. I watched a couple episodes with my sister before I have to leave to UK..=(. I wish I could finished watching the series with her. We have so much fun back then^^
oh well, bye!

No comments:

☼ ☀ ☁ ☂ ☃