Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Pop It, Lock it, Polka Dot it!



hehehe.. no one asked me to do this tag.. but I just wanna do it because I wanna do it lol

1. Who was your last text from?

Intan: "Xda, ingat nk ajak mkn, Tp nmpknya dh bsuh pggan,hehe~"

2. Where was your profile picture taken?
United Kingdom. Percaya x??


3. Your relationship status?
I'm taken with imaginary boyfriends


4. Have you ever lost a close friend?
nope. Alhamdulillah semua hidup je lagi..


5. What Is Your Mood?
bored. yawn. bored.


6. Why is your mood like this?
cuz it's holiday and my hostel is empty and I'm too lazy to go out and I can't find anything exciting over the net.


7. What's your mum's name?
Azizah. why?


8. Where do you wish you were right now?


I just wanna run with my bare feet on a field of grass under the warm sunshine.  Just running away from everything~ omg I'm so tired living in this town.


9. Have a crazy side?

yep.



10. Have you ever had a near death experience?


just once. I guess.


11. Something your doing a lot?

sleep. staring at laptop. 2 things that I hate but I do them a lott.


12. Angry at anyone?

yep. why did Taylor Lautner broke up with Taylor Swift???!


13. What's stopping you from going for the person you like?

Once I found a person I like, nothing gonna stop me full-stop!


14. When was the last time you cried?

last night. I was watching X-Factor Ukraine. Sounds dumb but it's really sad...wuwuu...


15. Is there anyone you would do anything for?

my family and my best friends.


16. What do you think about when you are falling asleep?

cmne ak boleh duk kt UK ni?? ak x paham smpai skang.


17. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?

Intan. (again lol)


18. What is your favorite song?

a lotttttt.


19. What are you doing right now?

breathing and living.


20. Who do you trust right now?

my mum and my sisters~


21. Where did you get the clothes from you are wearing?

 Beli Ok~


22. Who is your friend that lives closest to you?

 Kasturi, just 2 corridors away..


23. Describe your life in one word?

Aweeesoome~


24. Who are you thinking of right now?

I've only been thinking about myself right now..haha


25. What should you be doing right now?
mandi!


26. What are you listening to?

Taylor Swift~You Belong With Me.


27. Who was the last person who gave you a hug?
Miss Kelly, before she went back to Malaysia. and that's was weeks ago! i rarely get a hug..wuwuu....


28. Who was the last person who yelled at you?

can't remember. Haven't got a 'yell' from anyone lately.


29. Do you act differently around the person you like?

yep, i'll become evil and cruel haha. if i like a boy, i'll treat him horribly. idk why...


30. What is your natural hair color?

blue~


31. Who was the last person to make you laugh?
my laptop.


32. Who was the last person to make you sad?
 my laptop.


33. What do you hear?

i hear Taylor Swift from my laptop.


34. Is your hair curly or straight?

it depends on my mood.


35. Has anyone ever called you "scrumptious" before?

what is that? a type of food??


36. Do you have a best friend?

i think i do.


37. Held hands with the opposite sex in the past 3 days?

I didn't even held hand with any human for the past 3 days omg am I that lonely?


38. Do you use smiley faces on the computer?

yep =(


39. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?

emmm... nope. why would I do that?


40. Are you happy with life right now?

oww yes~


41. Are you currently jealous?

to whom? oh yeah, I'm jealous cuz Selena Gomez is cuter than me..wuwuu and I'm also jealous of other people whose having more fun than me right now.


42. What jewelery are you currently wearing?

I'm wearing a necklace with a naked baby angel sitting on top of a pink heart.

43. What are you doing this Friday night?
I'm going to Sheffield this Friday, omg can't waitt!


44. Have you ever had your heart broken?

yep, but I just tape it back together.. no big deal.


45. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
maybe.. i guess... sorry. =(


46. Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?

nope. why would I?


47. How late did you stay up last night and why?

3 am, haha.. been listening to some songs on Youtube.


48. Have you ever dated anyone for 1 year?

heck no! i don't really care about it now~


49. How many people have you had strong romantic feelings for this year?

Justin Bieber, Chase Ellison, Bobby, Taylor Lautner, and the list goes on~


50. When was the last time you changed in front of someone?

yesterday, I changed into Sailormoon and help fight evil monster who want to take over the world like usual.


51. Where is the shirt you are wearing from?

Primark, hahaha~


52. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?

Yep..


53. If you could change your eye color would you?

of course! that would be wicked cool


54. What does your last text message say?
look at the first answer.


55. What was for dinner last night?
Vegetable Fried Rice in Golden Bowl.. superb!


56. Who was the last person you talked to in person?

Afza, Liyana and Intan.


57. What color are your bed sheets?

Purple almost maroon.


58. Can you sleep in jeans?

yes but I don't like it!


59. Oldest, middle, youngest, or only child?

who? me? oldest.


60. How many pillows do you sleep with?

one. and I don't like it.


61. Do you like to cuddle?

what? stay away from me! lol


62. Has anything in the past month made you really mad?

ow yeah..grrrr


63. Your last ex falls in love with another person?

I don't have exes.. lucky me!


64. Have you ever sent a text to the wrong person?

yes I suppose.


65. Have you ever fallen asleep while texting someone?

yeah, it was funny haha


66. What would make you happy right now?

Justin Bieber falls down from sky and I jump out off my window to kidnap him before anyone else does and lock him in my room and maybe we can have one night party together! wow!


67. What's the last thing that made you cry?

I told ya' already,  X Factor Ukraine.


68. How many people have you completely fallen for?
I got a lot of crush(es). I fall in love everyday, lol.


that's all?  oh bother!

No comments:

☼ ☀ ☁ ☂ ☃