Wednesday, November 23, 2011

And it's Disneyland that I need.

Now only I have time to open this blog... but I wasn't busy doing work or anything.. just busy relaxing, hehe.. ahh..to hell with the assignments...=P

So, me and my friends along with other Uni students went to Disneyland Paris last weekend. Woahh... the best best best weekend ever! I've been dreaming on this trip for like EVER! As I told you all before, I tried to prepare my best for the trip but things didn't went as I planned. My coat didn't arrived in time, my shoes didn't arrived in time, they got my contact lens wrong... but I still enjoy Disneyland to the fullest, yeah!

And I told everyone I wanna meet Peter Pan in Disneyland.. and I did found him. I'll make a special post for him later, haha.

So basically we just went to Paris, to Disneyland, broke our legs from walking, almost died after riding two roller coasters, ride a boat, ride a pirate ships, ride a (fake) horse, ride a spinning turtle, ride a toy car, sit on a spinning cup, went in a space ship, in a haunted house, meet Michael Jackson, watch Mickey and Donald on stage, meet Goofy, meet Pluto, meet Minnie, meet everyone in Peter Pan's stories, sleep in a circus hotel, and play, play and play. That's all we should do in Disneyland, play! =D





mmm... just wish next time I can go to Disneyland with evvvvvveryone I love,
good things need to be shared, right?



some dreams do come true, don't they?

2 comments:

FatinHusnaKamaruddin said...

dah g disneyland.
hebakkk doh tu
hehehe
jeles kejap

nnti nak g sn jugak
InsyaAllah kalau ade rezeki :)

btw, thanks 4 da support!

xox Faiqah xox said...

insya Allah, kumpul duit byk2 bila dh kerja, bleh prgi Disneyland jugak...hehe

☼ ☀ ☁ ☂ ☃