Saturday, November 12, 2011

My Plan....(ι´Д`)ノ

Aaahhh... don't you just hate it when things don't go according to your plan?? :(((

First, I've ordered contact lens online and even paid extra money to get it as earliest as possible..
and it did arrived 2,3 days later but as soon as I opened the box, wat da heck??
they send me one green lens and one grey lens... it is obviously two very different colors and designs! helloew!! God, you guys are color blind or what?~~ now I've to return it and wait for idk-how-many days to get the right one...  I just hope they'll send me before this Friday, cuz I really wanna wear them for my Big Trip...


And yeah, as the preparation for my Big Trip, I've also bought a nice white coat on eBay (yg murah jer..hehe) but the seller haven't post it yet... =(. I've thinking to send her message to send it as quickly as possible cuz I wanna wear them on this Friday, but umm.. just read the delivery time is between 5-7 days.. waa.. I'm not sure if it can arrive before Friday~~~! omg, I've no idea what I should wear for my Big Trip T-T


And the worst of all, I fall sick.
When you fall sick, it just kinda slows down everything. I hate being sick!!!
I just realize that I will fall sick everytime Notts game started,, (just like last year, I had a really bad fever, I throw up twice. yeah, for me it was really bad cuz in Malaysia, no matter how sick I am, I would never throw up. But lucky this time it wasn't so bad, juz had a bit of flu and headache.)


sooo... I don't know what else to do, just hoping for the best I guess.
this is a really important trip for me.. I just wanna prepare my best~ ヽ( ´¬`)ノ




i'm gonna meet Peter Pan!!! i hope...

No comments:

☼ ☀ ☁ ☂ ☃