Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I love tagging games, yeah!

sori sori sori, sy lmbat.. >_<... thanks sudi tag =))


Terms and condition~:

1.You must post these rules.
2.Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3.Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create eleven new questions for the people you tagged to answer.
4.You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5.Go to their page and tell them you have tagged HIM/HER
6.No tag back!
7.No stuff in the tagging section about "YOU ARE TAGGED IF YOU ARE READING THIS" YOU LEGITIMATELY (a.k.a REALLY, TRUST, WITH ALL HONESTY) have tagged 11 people.


so, here it is :)


11 things about me

. I have Peter Pan obsession and mybe Peter Pan syndrome as well, haha.. i'm really scared of getting old.like really.

. I like going to Youtube just watching videos of make-up tutorials or boys styling their hair, lol.


. If I DON'T LIKE you, I wont talk a word with you, if I REALLY REALLY LIKE you, I'll talk a LOT with you, and you cant stop me hah ^^

. Boys that I always fall in love with, are either :
       1.Underage   2.Anime   3.Gay  4.in rare cases; lesbian.

.I can drink up to 10 glasses of coffee/tea/Nescafe/hot choc/Horlick/Espresso/ everyday. I'm a really really heavy drinker.>_<

. I can cry reading Doraemon.

 . I have problems in maintaining a relationship with someone, cuz Im very forgetful. I can be friends with you today and forget completely about you after some time.

. The first time I cried in UK was because I miss my bunny,haha.

. I can't cook for crap. I need to look at tutorials on Youtube just to make an omelet.

. I will drink only Coke if I'm sick. but then people say Coke isn't good for you so I change to Seven Up. I cant eat anything, so basically getting sick is the fastest way for me to loose weight,lol

. I love being crazy, and random, and unique, and basically just do what I wanna do without thinking so much, Im not a 'trend' follower but rather juz stick to what I like.... but I really dont like people calling me weird, it makes me feel so loowww, like I'm not fit with 'em, so dont call me weird, errr even if I am weird.



Questions from Husna

Your last watched movies?  
      
Last Quarter (2004)

Havent finish it yet, but I like the Gothic feeling in the movie =)) and Hyde is so &*^%&* cute!
 
Your favourite colors?
 I know people will probably think I love PINK but.. really, I like all colors the same.


Post a picture of you and your loved one, two,three.
My love one and two arent here =(, but here's my pic with my love three,, hehe 

  gosh, I suck at taking my own picture...  o_0

Your aim now?
  going to the kicthen and make Nescafe..hehehe jk, just enjoying every little things I have n basically, trying to be happy and contented every day.

Things that you really hate to remember now
Thinking out loud in front of a Malaysian who I thought was Japanese. omg. 
Quote that you always hold on to
That everything happens for a reason, always look for the reason! 
Why do you love your blog
It allows me to tell stuff to people, friends, family without 'directly' speaking to them. I'm better at writing than speaking, and I don't really like talking to people directly, so blogging is how I reach them. And I hate Facebook, sooo many 'attention seekers', lol..  blog is the only place left for me,, to be me!^^
What do you think about my blog
I hate it when it was filled with sadness, I love it when it was filled with happiness. I dont like reading sad stories on my friends blogs =(  hopefully, there will be more happy and silly stories in your blog, hehe
 Describe your bestfriend in three words.
WHERE ARE YOU???? 
Blog that you really love to read and blogwalking
My sister's blog, Ada n Husna's blog (I wasn't tryin to be nice , I mean it! lol) Aina's, Wani's, Hayat's -----these are 'hardcore' bloggers, lol 
You. 5 years ahead. what do you see.
Me, 26 years old... holy cow, I'm so old!,,,, will I still like watching anime? will I still have crush on L and Peter Pan?
lol, Im probably working my head off to save money so that I can go travelling around the world with my family..hihi





i wanna continue this tagging game, but all my friends has been tag! so, yeah.. it ends here, i guess =(

3 comments:

selipar biru said...

hehehe!faiqah suka tagging games ek?
hehe
kalau taw, sy tag slalu~ keke

xox Faiqah xox said...

hehe.. tu lah, lain kali main jgn lupa tag sy.. >_<

FatinHusnaKamaruddin said...

hehehe. thank you faiqah sudi buat. teheeee. InsyaAllah. xde sad2 dah :)

heheheh

comel lah love three tu :)

☼ ☀ ☁ ☂ ☃