Sunday, November 27, 2011

My Princess.

I'm in the middle of assignments and load of works but I feel like wanna watch My Princess k-drama again. Well, it's not like me repeating the whole series all over again, since I only watched 3 episodes or so and stop. I kinda like the story , though it's typical.. mybe because the Autumn guy is in it? Yeah, mybe it's all about him..hehe. I'm in a mood for older and rich looking guy, I don't know why??? Maybe this is the effect of being a 21 years old..lol




I remember I stopped watching this drama because of the lead actress's freaking TEETH!
Her teeth is soo distracting! They're too shiny..  I swear you can see camera's reflection on her teeth, lol.











I really wanna do assignments but I really can't stop wasting time.

2 comments:

FatinHusnaKamaruddin said...

eh, cite ape ni.
xpernah tgk pun :(

xox Faiqah xox said...

Xpernah tgk ke? citer baru gak la.. mybe x sefemes citer2 lain kot... =)

☼ ☀ ☁ ☂ ☃