Sunday, January 22, 2012

I have super power! >_0

One night, I dreamed there's someone waiting for me after class.
It was snowing, yet he was waiting for me under a tree. I look to see who he is and omo, it's Sam Conception!

(he's an actor from Philippines, in case you're wondering..)  





Felt quite weird that he randomly showing up in my dream.. like of all people.. but who cares! haha


but then I woke up and my friend told me that I was in duty to buy groceries for this week, so I have to follow them to the market..

And I went to Panda Shop which I havent go ever since I came back to UK. Well, now I can eat rice evryday so I never really have to go to this shop to buy Maggi anymore. hehe.

and as I was wandering around the shop.. my eyes caught on something.. and it was this;






I have never seen this before, and was it a coincidence that I dreamed about Sam the night before and found this the next morning..












because... Sam is Boy Bawang!


 tadaaa!!

well if you happened to watch Super Inggo at TV9 a few years back, you would know about this.. hehe.
the character's name is Boy Bawang.

well.. do you know what else does this mean??


rolly polly, I always know that my dream can tell the future!!!
*omg face*

2 comments:

Miss Effe said...

lolz.. boy bawang. ada juga snek nama boy bawang. x leh blah langsung. hahaha.

yoseobbie face = yeahh right~ =__=

xox Faiqah xox said...

ak mmg dh tau, sbb dulu google nama boy bawang msti kuar snek ni.. haha

☼ ☀ ☁ ☂ ☃