Sunday, March 20, 2011

I'm not Bad, I'm just Quiet.


You don't like sharing the same cup right? I'll go get a different one for you.

I know why you don't wanna join us, because we're sharing the spoon. You 'geli' kan?

A: Faiqah, have some.  
     Me: It's okay, I'm full.  
     B: Stop bothering her...once she said 'NO', she really means NO.

A: Faiqah, you don't have spoon ah? You can share mine. 
Me: It's okay, I'll just use this fork. *eat the rice..*
          B, C, D: *rolled eyes* She really doesn't like to share things..

The truth is

  • I don't mind sharing the cup. Honestly.
  •  When I don't eat that dish, it's not because I'm disgusted with your way of eating food- straight from 'periuk', using the same 'spoon'. It's because I don't like the dish (it's *cough* vegetables*cough). Don't just make your own conclusion, you're making my other friends sad, you know!
  • When I said NO, for sure I mean NO. Why do you have to make it sounds sooo bad??
  • I don't like sharing the spoon because it's not practical. I mean how tiresome it is to wait for turns when you just want to eat the rice?? *You eat. *Gave the spoon to me. *I eat. *Gave the spoon to you. Okay, we'll need 3 hours to finish eating.


    To be honest, I don't even remember when did I gave out an official statement;
    I don't like sharing food or drink cuz I think it's disgusting. 
    I'm absolutely okay with sharing cup, spoon, plate or even your boyfriend! (..not!).
    Yup, there's certain food that I'm a bit hesitate to share like; Ice-cream, lollipop, things that are fully-covered-with-your saliva, ect,, I'm sooo sorry. But anything else is fine!


    A, B, C: bla, bla, bla, bla, bla~
          Me: .........
          A, B, C: why's she so quiet?? She must be mad at us...
          Me: ..........


    When I'm being really quiet, when I don't talk to you; it's either because;
    •  I was thinking... if Mars is only half the size of Earth, then it would only take half the time to rotate around the sun, and wouldn't that mean it only has 12 hours a day and if we live in Mars, aren't we going to grow old quicker and there's going to be old people as old as 100 years old because time will move so fast in Mars?? ........and any other random things.
      • Most of the time, I'm just tired. I should have told you that I won't talk if I'm tired.
        • I really don't have anything to say. So I'll just listen to you guys talking.
           I admit that I'm a quiet person. I don't talk so much. But I'll be so noisy-
          When I'm with my sisters.
          When I'm hanging out with friends that I fancy.
          When I'm excited, when I'm happpy, when I'm not broke, when I just watch something funny on Youtube, when I have something cool to tell you.. bla.. bla..bla.. bla..


          I hate when people simply put a label on my forehead, saying 'this', assuming 'that', creating so much misunderstanding and misconception and whatever miss~ and what annoys me is that they're all soo wrong..I wish you would bother to ask me. I'm not the kinda person that like to say much without been asked first.. I find it's very tiring having to explain myself to everyone just to clear things up.

           
          Sorry for the such insignificant post about myself. Sometime I just wanna spill things out.

          1 comment:

          FatinHusnaKamaruddin said...

          heehehe

          not everyone can understand us

          and accept us for who we r

          and human

          suke jump into harsh conclusion

          chill tahu :)

          ☼ ☀ ☁ ☂ ☃