Sunday, October 17, 2010

The round golden Wall Clock


Do you remember that we used to have
a round yellow wall clock
hanging on the wall of our house?

I can still remember when Mi and Abah
went to the shop to buy a wall clock
there were so many clocks to choose,
all with different shapes and colors,
The three of us wanted the clock with the little bird in it,
which will go out and chirp to tell the time.
But they bought a big, round, golden colored clock instead.

I was too small to understand,
the clock is very plain,
but it's really expensive.
I also couldn't understand
why didn't they bought the clock with the bird instead.
I think it's much nicer and it comes with music,
I was very frustrated, but later learned to love their choice.

We put the clock in the middle of our house.

Time passed..

People come and go..
People grow up and change..

but the clock is still there..
Hanging in the same place as we put it there.
It sees everything that happened in our house
It witnesses the happiest thing
It witnesses the saddest thing
It sees our laughter, our tears,
our pain and our joys

After years and years and years passed...
The clock is still working..
faithfully showing the time
but it has becomes so old and not as beautiful as it used to be.
So, Mi put it somewhere else and hang a different clock instead.

I really love the clock
It has been living in our house for as long as I can remember.
I even plan to keep the clock forever with me,
For it holds so much memories of us.

I can't remember if we still have that clock in our house..
If it's still there,
please don't throw it away.
It means so much to me. =)





2 comments:

Miss Effe said...

mi buang bukea sbb buruk la
tp sbb rusok dh

xox Faiqah xox said...

yeke.. huhu.. kesian jam dindingku...

☼ ☀ ☁ ☂ ☃