First, we need to have all these things:
1. Shin Ramyun ♥ ♥
( My last Ramyun! T_T )
Make sure it's written 'Made in Korea' on the packet, or else it's fake
you can get this at Panda shop, 72 pence.
2. A magic spoon
3. A powerful water kettle
4. A cute pink scissors
5. 'A Korean' plate
6. A hungry, empty stomach!
2. While waiting for the water to boil, cut open the ramyun's packet.
3. Put the ramyun carefully on the plate.
4. Cut and pour the dried veggies and the seasoning.
careful not to spill the precious seasoning!
5. The most important step! Pour the hot water into the plate. The amount of water you put will decide how your ramyun will taste like. Too much water will make it taste less good and too little water will make the noodles half-cooked. So, please be careful!
6.Cover the plate with something pretty to make sure the noodles are cooked properly^^
7. Wait.. 1 minute..and wait 2 minutes... and wait 3 minutes.. until you can't wait anymore and serve!
Make sure you have at least one bottle of cool water. You will need it after you finish eating. Eating this ramyun without cool drinks is dangerous for your tongue!
~why am i doing this i am so phathetic lolz~