Saturday, January 29, 2011

Good-bye May Seem Forever.

I think I've already write enough stories about my bunny. I've already told the whole world  how much I love her, but I never get the chance to tell that to herself. I'm happy that you still live well and healthy in your new home. My mom told me that Poppy now has a partner and she recently gave birth but her babies died. I couldn't remember for what reason but I know she'll have a baby again someday. I can't tell how happy I am for her. Although I feel very sad for giving her away but I know she can live better at that place.

Poppy, I saw this video just now and it reminds me of you, it makes me really sad.


I love what Widdow Tweed said,
We met it seems, such a short time ago. You looked at me, needing me so. Yet from your sadness, our happiness grew. Then I found out, I need you, too. I remember how we used to play. I recall those rainy days, the fires glowed, that kept us warm. And now I find, we're both alone. Goodbye may seem forever, farewell is like the end. But in my heart's a memory, and there you'll always be.

You're always in my heart. You're my friend. Though we never speak to each other but you give me the happiest memory that none of other human ever give me. I feel so happy each time I hugged you. I hope when I visit you someday, you can still remember me. Goodbye may seem forever, farewell is like the end. But in my heart is a memory, and there you will always be.

No comments:

☼ ☀ ☁ ☂ ☃