Tuesday, January 18, 2011

^Timetable^

I was dead worried (!!) when I heard the news that the timetable for this sem is finally out. What??!
meaning that I have to go to class tomorrow?? wuuu...MyEm0.Com.. but the truth is the classes started on 31st January! omona,, so happy!!

I can't say my new timetable sucks, but it's definitely not that 'great' either..

MONDAY  
First class starts at 11 am to 1 pm. yess! boleh bangun lewat...ha3MyEm0.Com
second starts at 2 to 3 pm, and then third class, 5 to 6 pm. 3 classes in 3 different building, -St Michael, St George, Park Building- aiyaa... I'm gonna crawling as soon as I went back to my room~  Like last year, Monday is so packed!

TUESDAY

Oooo I don't like this year's Tuesday!! Last year, my first class started at 1 pm! plenty of time to sleep, but this year, the 1st class is at 9 am! and also 3 classes in Tuesday??? plus they're all direct classes!
1st class~ 9-10 am
2nd class~ 10-11 am
3rd class~ 11-1 pm
4 straight hours in Park Building, I'm gonna die , lolMyEm0.Com


WEDNESDAY
no class! thank you GOD!MyEm0.Com


THURSDAY

 one class only, 5 to 6 pm... oh, I like this very much!


FRIDAY

first~10 to 12 pm
second~4 to 5 pm    ,,,okay la..not that bad..

                                                                                  
Good things are, (1) my classes all started quite late except on Tuesday,, (2) most of my classes are at Park Building, very very near to Harry Law,, except on Monday~ and (3)  I  finally had one whole day free on Wed!
Not so good things- new lecturers, new subjects, probably new classmates too (?).. oh well, gonna rock this year too!

MyEm0.Com  erkkk... konon2nya~

2 comments:

Kerikkerik said...

no class on wed but you have to attend school for SE. hehehe.

xox Faiqah xox said...

ha??? SE dh start dah sem ni?
wuwuu...

☼ ☀ ☁ ☂ ☃