Friday, May 20, 2011

Books are not for reading!-(◔◡◔)v

I quite like buying books, though I'm not a passionate reader.

 Books that I bought from car-boot sale
Only manage to read The Wizard of Oz.he he.
x
x

 New books from 'The Works',
2 books for £1! soo cheap for a thick -plus, new books.
 x
 x

 Also from 'The Works'. I love this writer, she's really funny.
I like to read comedy love story that involve teens- 
Grown ups love story? Boring...
 (Note: Must collect all 10!)
x
 x

 This book is from Amazon. I was so moved after watching the movie; and
I know I must have the book!
 x
 x

 Also from The works. 
"Diary of a Wimpy Vampire"... sounds familiar...
 x
 x

 Books from a charity shop. Managed to read the first 10 pages.
 x
 x

 Books that my lecturer forced asked us to buy for our Literature class.
They're expensive as hell, and thin as hell!  
Well, it's good that they're thin though.
Usually will only read them a day before the exams, he he.
 x
 x

Books from eBay. Also bought them because of the movies.
Well, I've read the first few chapters.Yay for me!^^





For me, books are not for reading.
-more like something to fill the shelves.

beautifull! ^^


Nah, it's cruel to do that to a book.
I will bring them home and read.
It's going to be a boring holiday since I won't get the internet on my phone,
and sure have to fight,fight for one internet cable; when there's 3 computers--
Throw your laptop and read a book!

No comments:

☼ ☀ ☁ ☂ ☃