Monday, May 23, 2011

I wanna go to Tamra Island!

I don't know if I'm the only one watching this drama,
I never heard any of my friends talking about Tamra island.?

Well, although I started to get annoyed with Kdrama, but this one grabs my attention,
maybe because there's a cute blonde guy in it.


You might wanna know, or you might not wanna know,
but I'm still gonna give the plot of the drama, tehee.

"Set in the 17th Century, Jang Beo-jin (Seo Woo) is a young female diver on Tamra Island. She doesn't particularly enjoy her situation and dreams of one day leaving the island. One day, to her shock, she discovers a young blond haired man laying on the beach. The young man's name is William (Pierre Deporte) and he is a shipwrecked British citizen. Another young man named Park Kyu enters the island under the disguise of one of the many convicts sent to Tamra Island. In actuality, Park Kyu (Lim Ju-Hwan) is a budding government official known as a Seonbi. These three young people then become involved in a hilarious love triangle."

I like the blonde guy, a lot! I think he is very interesting.


 In this drama, he plays as the young English man who likes to travel and collect weird things.
But when we listen to him speaking, he doesn't sound very 'English'
  and his accent keeps changing, sometimes he sounds American,
sometimes he even sound like a Korean trying to speak English.

And he speaks Korean better than he speaks English, lol.

Later, I found out that he's actually a French. Ooo.. that explains a lot.


I really like him with the heroin, I think they look extremely sweet together.<3
Too bad, he's not the lead hero, the lead is this guy:


Aaand as always, the lead hero will get the girl at the end,
no matter how arrogant and snobbish he is.
And the sweet blondie who's willing to do everything for the girl will go back home alone. =(


The story was nice, funny and mesmerizing,
with the sound of the sea, the tropical feeling of an island, love it!
BUT
I've stopped watching this drama after knowing that the girl will pick the Korean guy.
Oh, come on.. do something different once in a while...
let the girl be with the English boy!!

stupid script writer! <---- angry fangirl.

No comments:

☼ ☀ ☁ ☂ ☃