Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Why o why^-^

At last, I got rid of the worst assignment ever.
I've to skip 2 classes to finish the damn thing. (oopppsss.. terbocor rahsia kt sini~)
Now, all that left is.. one portfolio, one lesson plan, one language and text assignment,
one GL6 exam, one Literature exam, ..ermm.. I guess that's all?

to be honest, TESL is the most relaxed course compared to others
(imo..)


-xoxoxo-


act'...
I'm feeling a bit sad at the moment.
I remember him being a shy boy
a boy who seems so confuse
a boy who stuttered a lot when talking
a boy who look so nervous all the time.

and nope, I'm talking about Adam.



TadaAA!

 ...ahhh...sy rindu si Adam yg polos...





Sekarang Adam lebih matang,
lebih berani...

lebih confident.
lebih outspoken..

and lebih tua.....adeh.













mmmm... this is what happened when you watched back the old AF2 videos.
and couldn't believe that Adam acted in a telemovie,
called 'Wira Malam Bisikan Naga'?
I watched a few scenes on Youtube.
ok...agak kelakar.
It's okay la Adam.
Berlakon kayu pon x pe..
your dance move is still so awezome.

2 comments:

selipar biru said...

oo
faiqah suka adam dr sabah!
hehe

xox Faiqah xox said...

X la.. sy lebih suka sabah dari adam..kikikiki~

☼ ☀ ☁ ☂ ☃